Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Seeing the real Santa

On Saturday we took the kids to downtown Forest City for a trip to visit Santa (who sits in a warm little house downtown). It is a very nice; the tree-lined streets are all lite, music is playing, singers or bands are playing, there's hot chocolate, and carriage rides too. As we waited to see Santa, Jessie decided to check Santa's list...


It looked like she made it so Logan and Kacie decided to look too...

Logan was pleasantly surprised.


And Kacie had a bone to pick with Santa. Yep, no drama in this house!





After a long wait they got to see Santa. Jessie loved it and couldn't stop staring at him. She finally sat on his lap this year. She told him she wanted a baby and a barbie. Logan, I guess was answering, "Raise your hand, if your sure!". He asked for a racetrack. Kacie didn't sit on his lap, I guess she felt a little too old and unsure. She did decide he was the real Santa because he had a beard and he seemed to know which easy-bake oven she was talking about. She was so excited he was the real one I guess it answered our question of when to have the "talk" with her. One more year, I'm glad.

1 comment:

jessica said...

I am so happy that Maya still believes...I know the time is short before she will start putting it all together...so sad!