Since the kids are now all a year older it is time to retire some things from the sidebar.
Kacie, 8, loves hugs and kisses, dreams of being a princess and marrying a prince and becoming a mom (and already acts like one to her younger siblings). She has a good singing voice, a good quality for a princess. Logan, 5, is our "collector", right now of rocks and shells. He dreams of being a geologist/archaeologist and a rock star. So far he is not blessed with the voice for it but practices all the time. He also has no "volume control" (Hopefully that is a typical little boy problem). He is giving and a good brother. Jessie, 2, is "havoc on wheels" and loves to make messes. She wants to do everything herself, and everything the others do.
As we were driving, I was instructing Jessie in needing to use a tissue for her nose instead of her finger. Kacie was off in Kacie-land and said.. "Isn't Jessie so pretty?!" Logan yelled from the back, "Not when she is picking her nose!" (Ages 8, 5, 2)
"Hold you"--Jessie (I love this, Kacie said the same thing at this age when she wanted to be held) (Age 2)
"Yipstick for my yips"--Jessie (Age 2)
"What was her name....Elizabeth? Hey, that's my middle name, no wait! That's Kara's middle name (a best friend)."--Kacie, a blond moment. (Age 8)
Chad feeding the little birds... or maybe it is a scene from Hitchcock's "Birds"?
As we were driving, I was instructing Jessie in needing to use a tissue for her nose instead of her finger. Kacie was off in Kacie-land and said.. "Isn't Jessie so pretty?!" Logan yelled from the back, "Not when she is picking her nose!" (Ages 8, 5, 2)
"Hold you"--Jessie (I love this, Kacie said the same thing at this age when she wanted to be held) (Age 2)
"Yipstick for my yips"--Jessie (Age 2)
"What was her name....Elizabeth? Hey, that's my middle name, no wait! That's Kara's middle name (a best friend)."--Kacie, a blond moment. (Age 8)
Chad feeding the little birds... or maybe it is a scene from Hitchcock's "Birds"?
1 comment:
Way to have it documented for all time. If you don't you will forget it.
How are you feeling? I think about you all the time. I'm hoping brain surgery recovering isn't as bad as I would imagine it would be...
Post a Comment