(she's so full of herself!)
Her reward was to go feed the ducks. She loves to do that. She has since filled in another chart and so we fed ducks again today after church. Now we are working on waking up dry and getting the 1 accident a day better. I have never used pull-ups for the other kids. The two main reasons are #1 they are expensive (more than diapers!) and #2 if they have an accident they don't feel all that gross in it because they are like diapers (so they don't seem to care so much they had an accident). But I resorted to pull-ups because I didn't want the hassle of cleaning up accidents right now, but I think it would be good for her to get her into panties soon. When the other two were ready for potty-training they were good within days with accidents and immediately were dry at night and bedtimes. I know, I'm being a bit lazy; but hey, I can blame it on my brain surgery recovery!
1 comment:
Congratulations, Jessie, getting to
feed the ducks again and again, Logan's hike with the scouts and happy, Kacie, you'll get your throat fixed. You are all wonderful!!!
Becky and Chad- You are amazing parents!! We admire your faith and tenacity to do all you do. Oh, how I wish we were all much closer. We really see the growth of the grand children when we see the pictures. Thank You! We love, love, love, you all so much! Love, Mom & Dad Krause
Post a Comment