After "coming out of the closet" in my last post about my health issues, I thought it would be good to debut the kids on my blog page with some recent videos (taken within the last few months). These are the best quality I could get on eblogger.
OUT LIKE A LIGHT
Jessie would not admit she was tired, but we have the video to prove it. We're such mean parents making fun of our kids on video for all posterity's sake...
SHE DIDN"T LEARN THOSE MOVES FROM ME
Kacie took a dance class through the homeschool co-op (we get many homeschool families together and usually offer enrichment classes, etc. for the kids that we moms help teach). Kacie's teacher said the girls worked harder in this class than even her classes she teaches for the dance studio she works for. (The video is not of greatest quality because I was trying to keep the 2-yr old from running out at the same time).
4-H PRESENTATIONS
Kacie and Logan gave presentations on Friday for 4-H. They were nervous. Logan almost didn't do it and kept saying he couldn't because he was so embarrassed. But they both were brave and did great! We were impressed. Logan was the youngest we saw. It was his first year doing this. As you watch his video you get an idea of the "tours" he gives of the "museum" on our front porch. He has all his collections out there and charges you to come in and take tours. He's "the collector". I hope you can hear these videos because we had to take them from behind the judges and the kids are quiet (this is NOT normal). Why didn't any of them get my quiet genes? The presentations also formally ended our school year.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the videos! They are getting so big!
I can now view the one of Logan doing his presentation. So cute! Kamae really enjoys watching Kacie dance..."oh, so beautiful," she'd say! "Wew!"
I did post a video of Kyle on Facebook...LOL!
Jessie, don't get hooked now-Har har! Sweet girl not sleepy?
:)
Post a Comment