This was not here when the kids were all tucked in for bed. Mysteriously, just about every night, clothes appear on the floor including everything from shoes, jewelry, and other accesorries. Kacie has always been into dressing up and now that she is older she puts together her outfits for the next day after she should be in bed. I don't really stress over what she wears as long as it is clean and modest. Some girls at church get mad at their moms because they won't let them dress how they want "like Kacie's Mom lets her". Kacie has chosen some interestintg (and at times Chad says tacky) outfits. I figure it is one battle I choose not to fight and besides she loves to do it and is getting better and better at it. Someday when she flips through photo albums, and she says "why did you dress me like that?", I can blame it all on her. Her constant wardrobe changes throughout the day have really increased laundry so I recently instigated a new rule, no more than two outfits a day. Thus you can see she has 2 bottom peices she will choose from for the next day. She included two purse options, with stuffed dogs inside for that Paris Hilton look I guess.
Welcome to our website
6 years ago
1 comment:
Eden is my fashionista. She loves to pick out her clothes and her hairstyle. Thankfully Maya just likes to be comfortable.
Post a Comment