PLAY BALL!!!
Logan played on a t-ball league for the first time this year. Tonight they ended the season by getting to go on the field with the Forest City Owls' players and then at the end of the game receive trophies. Forest City just built a small stadium for its very own team (college players playing off season). It's been a big hit for the county. It made for a long evening though. We got in line at 5:15pm (over 90 degrees out, and sticky), got in, and waited for the kids to go on the field before the 7pm game. After 8 innings the Owls had won and the kids went out for their trophies and to get balls signed (10:30pm). It was a long night but the weather cooled down nicely and the kids made it through the long game. Kacie saw friends there so had a great time and was clueless a game was going on; Jessie made messes and climbed all over; Logan climbed railings next to us, played with teammates in the stands, and paid attention to some of the game; and Chad stood guard at the end of the row for escapees. The slide show is pictures of Logan's T-Ball games and tonight's events.
2 comments:
Such a good boy! I miss you all!
I am glad you keep them busy in a good way- I am going to sign Kamae up for a dance class...and swim lessons early next week.
About our Blog Page-we are a work in progress!
Rich would like to have a hand at it- I guess you can say, I just started it for him! LOL!
Love you all!
Way to be committed and stay all the way to the end of the game. I hate those marathon activities.
Post a Comment